Contact InformationContact Seller
More InformationRiver Architects PLLC located in Cold Spring, NY, is seeking a full-time Architectural Intern.
The candidate must have:
• A professional degree in architecture
• Min. of 2 years of experience in producing BIM-based CD’s
• Architectural detailing and technical skills
• High interest in Passive House design principles
• Strong sense of environmental responsibility
• Excellent design portfolio
• Sharp communication skills
• High proficiency in Revit 2018, AutoCAD, Photoshop, Sketchup and MS Office software
• Experience with Rhino, Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Bluebeam, Grasshopper & WUFI Passive experience a plus
• Ability to work independently and stay focused on given tasks
• A great sense of responsibility and accountability
• Creative problem-solving skills
Duties: taking various building types from concept design through construction, exploring new technology in architecture, coordinating consultants and project staff, designing, detailing & drafting, creating presentation materials, researching products, communicating with vendors, coordinating contract documents, visiting construction sites without assistance, attending meetings, etc.
Benefits: Paid vacation, personal days, sick-leave, holidays, health insurance assistance, financial assistance with architectural license and Passive House training expenses, 401(k) and profit sharing.
Please send cover letter, resume, and portfolio to [email protected]
Salary will depend on experience and qualifications.
This Ad has been viewed 143 times.