Enter your email address and press button to receive daily updates by email that include new articles posted at The Highlands Current. You will receive an email to confirm your subscription.
- Comment on Letter: The “I Don’t Care” Generation by Peter Johnson April 22, 2017Some people do care.... It starts with ourselves...
- Comment on Letter: The “I Don’t Care” Generation by Lillian Rosengarten April 22, 2017I am so proud of you, my beloved granddaughter Emi . I am proud that you are socially aware and wise beyond your years.
- Comment on Philipstown: What’s in a (Street) Name? by Kathie Kourie April 22, 2017A fascinating history of Continental Village was written by Carlton B. Scofield, past Peekskill historian. He was present at the 1921 dedication of "The Monument" to the Mothers of the American Revolution. He traces the creation of the Queen's Highway in 1723, which thereafter became the King's Highway and then Old Albany Post Road. You c […]
- Comment on Letter: The “I Don’t Care” Generation by Sophia Vechnyak April 22, 2017Every generation is accused of not caring.
- Comment on Letter: The “I Don’t Care” Generation by Denise Loatman-Owens April 22, 2017Do adults?
- Comment on Letter: The “I Don’t Care” Generation by Ralph Falloon April 22, 2017What's sad is that there are many adults reading this who are to blame, are worse, or are the reason that an eighth-grader is a better citizen than they are.
- Comment on Small, Good Things: Chocolate Bunny by Lynn Miller April 22, 2017Wow. I cannot wait to try this recipe, Joe. I've always loved the depth and richness that a bit of chocolate adds to sweet and tangy sauces like this and the classic Mole Oaxaca. Thank you for mentioning Taza chocolate that we carry at Go-Go Pops. Unlike Ibarra and Abuelita, Taza is certified organic, fairly traded and has very few other ingredients oth […]
- Comment on Philipstown Forbids Aiding Immigration Arrests by Ann Beddingfield April 22, 2017How much money do you think we get from the feds?