Enter your email address and press button to receive daily updates by email that include new articles posted at The Highlands Current. You will receive an email to confirm your subscription.
- Comment on Mayor’s Race Too Close to Call (Updated) by Dave Marion March 23, 2017Congratulations to Fran & Marie. Thank you both for running again and for the dedication you both have shown and I'm sure will continue show in the next two years. I hope your both are soon joined with Dave in your next term.
- Comment on Mayor’s Race Too Close to Call (Updated) by Matt Francisco March 23, 2017Congratulations to Marie and Fran! We are lucky to have you back. Thank you for all that you do for Cold Spring!
- Comment on Night Falls on Poppy’s by Sheila Lassen March 23, 2017Move to Newburgh!
- Comment on Night Falls on Poppy’s by Nancy Evans March 22, 2017Good move, Paul. Come to South Carolina. We love your burgers.
- Comment on Mayor’s Race Too Close to Call (Updated) by Dana Bol March 22, 2017Congratulations to Marie and Fran! Really hoping that Dave Merandy continues to be our mayor -- he is hardworking, honest and dedicated to the village we love!
- Comment on Mayor’s Race Too Close to Call (Updated) by Russell Cusick March 22, 2017Regardless of the results of the absentee ballots, Ms. Anthoine is the real winner in this local election. As a Cold Spring/North Highlands resident, I'd like to congratulate Alison Anthoine for, as a first-time candidate, running such a smart, classy and respectful campaign. You received a lot of very well-deserved support from your Village neighbors. […]
- Comment on Night Falls on Poppy’s by Megan Hines March 22, 2017Noooooooo! The guy who owns Tito’s and Bread Company should get in there!
- Comment on Butterfield Developer Sues Village in Federal Court (Updated) by Patty Villanova March 21, 2017The people of Cold Spring never cease to amaze me. They have a vibrant Main Street with dozens of upscale businesses that bring in lots of free tourism money to offset their taxes. They have a developer who's proven his chops by creating million-dollar condos out of a decrepit lumber yard and who now is trying to invest millions of his own money to furt […]